Multi-cardiag replaced autocom fantastic and less difficult to implement

Posted by kobd2 kobd2
Hobd2, the truthful OBD2 diagnostic tool provider, we acquired thousands of shoppers all around the planet. And AUTOCOM is one of probably the most popular item. So after a though using, buyers feedback some complications.the most crucial trouble would be the activation challenge. If a few of you do not professtional on automobile fix, then that is definitely tough that you should fix the situation, and supervisor to energetic it. virtually all of the consumers cannot solve the condition, and so they all want our technician distant operate their pc, and energetic for them. it will solve the trouble at last. but it really requires substantially time. and as the distinctive time zone, it's going to take more time to solve.

Here we developed multi-cardiag M8 CDP, these are equipped together with the very same features and capabilities as autocom.nevertheless it solved the condition often occurred on autocom. There haven?¡¥t put in problem anymore.

multi-cardiag M8 CDP, there are various specifictions. You can find multi-cardiag professional for autos only, and some are 3 in 1 for both of those cars and trucks and vehicles.There are a few with 4G TF card, some with Bluetooth.

Also we offer intended cable for multi-cardiag, there won?¡¥t have connect problem. Around the internet site, it is possible to locate extra handy instrument. Welcome to own a glance. Click on: www.hobd2.com