Kia Cerato vehicle would not start off failure

Posted by kobd2 kobd2
A mileage of about fourteen,000 km of Dongfeng Yueda Kia Cerato sedan. Following the vehicle motor flameout, then not commence working. I went to the rescue entrepreneurs ask for. I rushed for the scene to check out: Fault vehicle is Sailatuou wind one.6 GL MT, the maker is lexia 3 transported in July 2011, has been visually very good ailment. So I take a look at the ignition swap from the ON file, each dashboard indicator light-weight flashes, although the charge indicator light is not really lit (normal instances, this action should be charging indicator mild); the ignition swap ST stalls when setting up equipment cannot push the motor crankshaft rotation, just problem the gear meshing "Hang Hang" sound of your motor flywheel. In accordance to this phenomenon, I diagnose the starter starter weak point.

Troubleshooting and exclusion: I adopted the subsequent checks: 1st, the battery capacity measurement fault auto with battery ability tester. The battery ability tester pointer inside the pink zone, indicating that screen voltage of about 7V. Description ds708 salefault automobile a serious lack of battery capacity, here is the fault in the most important causes not able to begin the car starter. So I employed a further piece of the battery potential is ample for fault auto batteries have been overlapping (in parallel). The car's ignition change failure ST stalls, auto motor fault clean start out and sleek operation. Then I go ahead and take wiring eradicated, the fault does not turn off the motor vehicle engine, the charging indicator won't light.

What would be the reason behind a serious lack of car or truck battery ability can it be? I suspect undesirable car charging system do the job. So in accordance to your rules Troubleshooting "easy to difficult", with all the flat-blade screwdriver close at fault car alternator multidiag j2534 pulley thoughts regardless of whether magnetic attraction. Take a look at effects are not any magnetic attraction flat-blade screwdriver, indicating no generator subject winding is energized, the battery won't present excitation present-day generator isn't going to create energy. At this stage there isn't a fault car or truck charging indicator light, indicating the generator has power, is mistaken guidance.

To compare the difference involving the engine functioning problems to deliver 12V battery voltage as well as voltage of 7V after i convert the battery potential is sufficient to just take receipt from the failed car or truck batteries. By comparison identified no substantial modifications launch x431 scanner within the motor running conditions. Flat-blade screwdriver and afterwards near at fault motor vehicle alternator pulley and located a powerful magnetic attraction. Eliminated the battery immediately after bonding wire, and then measure the fault automobile battery tester battery voltage, battery tester pointer then also signifies to 12V. Description fault car or truck charging program is performing properly.

http://mbstardiagnosis.weebly.com